Beginning November 19, 2022, Exquisite Locs will suspend services until January 2023.
Please contact someone on this list by text or email as soon as possible to secure an appointment during this time
Amelia in Irmo (843)956-3355Laura in Columbia-Broad River (803)556-0133Amanda in West Columbia (803)747-8932LaNora Foster in Florence (571)201-2165Alycia (803) 331-4528Valerie in Elgin (910) 580-9504
Loretta in NE Columbia (803)429 2785
Tabitha Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scarlet Email: email@example.com
Rene (303) 204-0506
NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS AT THIS TIME
Specializing in Sisterlocks/Brotherlocks, Microlocks and Traditional locs maintained by the interlock method.
If you are unable to meet your appointment time, please cancel at least 24 hours. If proper cancellation notice is not given a fee of $30 will be charged to the next scheduled appointment.
1. All clients must complete Exposure Risk Questionnaire BEFORE arriving to their appointment
2. All clients must be 100% symptom free
3. All clients must wear a face mask that goes around your ears and covers your nose and mouth the entire salon visit. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BUILDING UNLESS YOU HAVE A FACE MASK ON. The CDC website has mask tutorials if needed
4. All clients will have their temperature taken using a touchless thermometer upon entry
5. All clients must wash their hands with soap and warm water for 30 secs when they enter the salon and immediately at the end of each appointment
6. Please do not bring these items into the salon (large purses, bags, personal computers/tablets, food/drinks etc). Phones, keys, money or cards must be placed in a ziplock upon entry (which will be provided)
8. ABSOLUTELY NO GUESTS/CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED INSIDE BUILDING UNLESS BEING SERVICED (There is NO public access to our restroom)
THESE POLICIES WILL BE UPDATED AS WE FOLLOW CDC & DHEC GUIDELINES AND WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
General Information and Policies
1. This is a smoke-free environment
2. Clients agree to schedule all appointments TIMELY and come with hair clean 24 hours before the appointment
3. Payment in-full is due PRIOR for all new establishments and transfer client appointments
4. Please arrive on time. If you arrive early, please remain in your vehicle until your scheduled time
5. No negative or disparaging discussions via social media etc. about the businesses in-network or its owners are tolerated
6. The Loc Network and the businesses in-network reserves the right to take photographs/videos of all work (no monetary compensation shall be paid)
7. Accepted forms of payments include Cash, Credit/Debit, or Zelle
8. If ill, please cancel all appointments timely and reschedule when symptom free 24-48 hours
9. Please do NOT bring uninvited guests or children who are not being serviced to your appointment
10. We reserve the right to make changes to all prices, terms and business policies without notification
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment